- ✅ NOT MADE IN CHINA- Unlike our competitors, AirPhysio is INTERNATIONALLY AWARD WINNING & Made in Australia, the drug-free handheld device is used to clear the airways, improve breathing and therefore potentially reduce symptoms in the following medical conditions: Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema and many more respiratory conditions. (As featured on TV -Channel 7 News)
- ✅ UNBLOCK AIRWAYS - The device helps loosen the bond of the mucus to the airway walls and helps push the mucus up and out of the body, helping the body’s natural mucus clearance process.
- ✅ QUICK & EASY - This device is quick and easy to use, with most people only needing up to 5 minutes, 1-2 times per day. Will assist better breathing for the following people: Children, Adults, Elderly, Smokers, Swimmers & Deep Sea Divers, Athletes, Singers, Wind Instrument Musicians.
- ✅ BETTER RECOVERY - Prevents pulmonary complications in patients after surgery by facilitation secretion mobilization, preventing atelectasis and increasing lung volume of patients.
- ✅ ATTENTION: See listing videos and customer insert for best use of device. Some people find it takes days to see or feel results, while others it may take up to 3-4 weeks of consistent daily use- keep up usage until correct method and results are obtained. Note the steel ball does NOT levitate or float.
WHAT IS AIRPHYSIO?
AirPhysio is a drug-free handheld lung physiotherapy device. It uses an all-natural Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) process to create pressure and vibration causing mucus to loosen and move progressively up the airways until it can be coughed out or swallowed.
The AirPhysio device also assists to increase lung capacity and open blocked and semi-closed airways. OPEP therapy has proven to be an effective means of clearing the airway for individuals with any of the following respiratory conditions: Cystic Fibrosis; Asthma; Bronchiectasis; Atelectasis; Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPDs), such as Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema; Other conditions producing retained secretions.
AirPhysio can also be used as an adjunctive therapy to prevent pulmonary complications in patients after surgery (i.e. cardiac and abdominal surgeries) and, facilitates secretion mobilization, prevents atelectasis, and increases lung volume of patients postoperatively.
WHEN TO USE AIRPHYSIO: Use the device up to 5 -10 mins, at least twice a day when symptoms show, or as required.
HOW DOES AIRPHYSIO WORK? When you exhale through the device, a positive pressure is created in your lungs which will assist in strengthening and expansion. This pressure will be created even when the steel ball is not moving. As your lung strength increases, your breath will move the steel ball. The steel ball movement creates an oscillating pressure to assist in vibration of the airways which will loosen mucus from the airway walls.