- Real-Time Weather Conditions: The stylish display, acting like an indoor/outdoor thermometer, provides readings for indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity with daily high and lows
- Forecasting Technology: This home weather station provides a hyperlocal, personalized weather forecast 12 hours from your current conditions thanks to a temperature gauge outdoors
- Easy-to-Read LCD Display: This auto-dimming display shows the current date, time, and barometric pressure, a must for all full-fledged weather stations for home
- Atomic Self-Setting Clock and Calendar: Never have to worry about the correct date and time with split-second precision and automatic daylight saving time updates — the perfect weather clock!
- Multiple Placement Options: Optimize your weather center with this home weather station with a built-in kickstand for table placement and a back keyhole for easy wall hanging — or bolster your RV gadgets for camping safety
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA — Since 1943
Step up your home weather station game! This AcuRite weather forecaster uses data collected by a wireless weather sensor in your backyard to give you the current outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure (using a built-in barometer), and wind chill, dew point, or heat index. Enhance your bedroom, kitchen, or at-home weather center with a display that also provides indoor temperature and humidity and self-setting time, thanks to an atomic clock feature. Patented self-calibrating technology offers a weather forecast 12 hours from your hyperlocal current weather conditions, so you can plan the evening walk with the dog or what to wear in your commute to work the following day. The display is powered by a 5V power adapter (included) and takes 3 AAA alkaline batteries (for backup; optional; not included). The outdoor sensor requires 2 AA batteries (not included).