- Adhesive Tape: this foil tape with aggressive rubber adhesive sticks well to most surfaces. The vapor shielding tape also adheres to irregular surfaces, irrespective of the weather conditions
- Applications: the silver aluminum tape can be used for shielding, patching, seaming, and sealing to protect the materials from moisture, heat, odor, and chemical transmission. It is ideal for use in repair tasks
- Temperature Friendly: the odor resistant tape meets American UL-723 standards for flame spread and smoke. The rubber adhesive tape dissipates excess heat and ensures heating and cooling efficiency of sensitive materials
- Multipurpose Tape: this adhesive foil tape works suitably well in general, commercial, and industrial applications. It can be used for aluminum seams and joints, sheet metals, fibrous and metal ducts, and aluminum backed duct boards
- Specifications: this silver foil tape measures 1 in. in width, 5 yd. in length, and weighs 0.32 oz. The paper-lined tape can sustain -10 deg. – 180 deg. temperature
3M Silver Tape is backed with aluminum foil and rubber adhesive for sticking perfectly to the surfaces. The aluminum backed tape features a high-tack, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds equally with regular, irregular, smooth and powder-painted surfaces. This silver tape is ideally used for patching and seaming tears in sheet metals, metal ducts, aluminum backed fiberglass and thermal insulation systems. Insulation tape has high heat reflectivity and thermal conductivity features to protect heat-sensitive apparatus from vermin, high and low temperatures, moisture, and fire smoke. The 5 yd. long and 1 in. wide heat-reflective tape can be used in all weather conditions.