- PREMIUM QUALITY:Thick copper barrel ensures strong secure crimping every time, providing minimal voltage drop, high current flow, and less heat.
- DURABILITY:Each terminal features a thick tinned copper barrel that resists corrosion to hold the wire tight when crimped. The barrel is created from one seamless piece of copper that eliminates the problem of the barrel opening.
- WATERPROOF:Insulation tubing has unique dual-walled design. High quality 3:1 shrinkage tubing has a heat-activated sealant lining to provide a 360 degree secure seal.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS:Compliant with all electrical standards, Perfect for marine and automobile applications, whether you are working on your boat, Vehicle, Home or scientific project, our electrical crimp connector will ensure strong watertight seal to make sure everything bond correctly.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 20 Ppcs white, 90pcs red, 90 pcs blue, 10 pcs black and 20 pcs yellow. Total 220 pcs heat shrink butt connectors.
Operating temperature range:
Operating temperature: -55℃ - 125℃
Start shrink temperature: 80℃
Fully shrink temperature: 130℃
Step to Use:
1. Insert the two wires to the right size connector.
2. Crimp the metal part in the middle of the butt connector by pliers.
3. Apply heat to the two end of the connector to make it tighten up the wire.
90x Red Heat Shrink Wire Connectors: Cable cross-section 0.5-1.0 mm² (A.W.G.:22-18);
90 x Blue Heat Shrink Wire Connectors: Cable cross-section 1.5-2.5 mm² (A.W.G.:16-14);
20 x Yellow Heat Shrink Wire Connectors: Cable cross-section 4.0-6.0 mm² (A.W.G.:12-10);
10 x White Heat Shrink Wire Connectors: Cable cross-section 0.2-0.35 mm² (A.W.G.:26-24);
10 x Black Heat Shrink Wire Connectors: Cable cross-section 2.5-4.0 mm² (A.W.G.:14-12);
Friendly Customer Service & Warranty:
Our heat shrink butt connectors are compliant with ROHS,ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards. We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you~