- Mix Includes a 1/2 pound each of the following:
- 0.047" Diameter by 0.255" Length Pin Media
- 1/8" Stainless Steel Diagonals
- 1/8" Stainless Steel Balcones
- 1/8" Stainless Steel Balls
304 Stainless steel tumbling media is rust and corrosion resistant and ABLE to stand up to strong compounds. Using a Stainless steel media is important to avoid rust and works great for wet tumbling. The abrasion resistance of Stainless steel media is 3-5 times greater compared to cast steel media. Stainless steel media can be used over and over as long as it is stored properly. After using, strain in a fine mesh Strainer and lay out the pieces on a dry towel. Pat dry with another towel and let them air dry in a dry sunny area before storing. Some customers prefer to keep them stored completely submerged in water. Either way they will provide you with many uses.