- Same biaxle we used in our production shop
- 1708 Biaxial 45/45 Degree Threads Backed With 3/4oz Mat
- Used mainly for structural repairs such as doing a transom or stringers on a boat
- 1 yard usually takes about a half gallon of resin to wet it out
- Note: Comes Folded as Shown.
1708 Fiberglass 45/45 DBM Biaxial 50" Inch Wide - 9 Feet Long - 3 Yards. This 1708 Biaxle fiberglass takes about 1.5 gallons of resin to saturate.The 1708 is backed by a 3/4 oz Chopped Strand Mat on one side for bonding.